ABBYY FineReader Pro for Mac
ABBYY FineReader Pro for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest …. Install ABBYY FineReader Pro for Mac full setup on your Mac OS X 10.8 or later PC. safe and free download from Showboxfreeapp.org. Latest Office and Business Tools category with a new technology in (585.5 MB) Safe & Secure to download for you by ABBYY Europe GmbH.
ABBYY FineReader Pro for Mac setup technical informations
This technical details better to read before you download and install the ABBYY FineReader Pro for Mac on your PC.
Operating system : Mac OS X 10.8 or later
file size : (585.5 MB) Safe & Secure
Developer : ABBYY Europe GmbH
version : ABBYY FineReader Professional 12.1.14 LATEST
category : Office and Business Tools
ABBYY FineReader Pro for Mac description informations
ABBYY FineReader Pro OCR for Mac accurately converts paper and image documents into editable formats including Microsoft Office and searchable PDF – enabling you to reuse their content, archive them more efficiently and retrieve more quickly. The app eliminates the need to retype documents and ensures that important information is readily available. It instantly provides access to the entire document of any size and supports 190 languages in any combinations. FineReader Professional for macOS is an all-in-one OCR and PDF software application for increasing business productivity when working with documents. It provides powerful, yet easy-to-use tools to access and modify information locked in paper-based documents and PDFs.
Easily transform paper documents, PDFs and digital photos of text into editable and searchable files with ABBYY FineReader Pro for Mac. No more manual retyping or reformatting. Instead you can edit, search, share, archive, and copy information from documents for reuse and quotation — saving you time, effort and hassles. The tool combines exceptional OCR and document conversion quality, effective automation capabilities, and unsurpassed language support with an intuitive interface.
Features and Highlights
Convert PDFs and scans
World-leading OCR technology to accurately convert paper documents, scans and PDFs to Word, Excel®, searchable PDF and other formats.
Edit and comment PDF
Edit any PDFs including scans, create PDF from multiple files, comment and annotate, search in, protect and prepare for sharing, fill in forms and more. Download Fine Reader Offline Installer Setup for Mac.
Quickly identify text changes between different versions of the same document – whether a scan, PDF, Word document or presentation.
Streamline document conversion using the Hot Folder tool to schedule batch processing and track documents for conversion with “watched” folders.
PDF, PDF/А, TIFF, JPEG, JBIG2, PNG, BMP, GIF, DjVu, DOC(X), XLS(X), PPT(X), VSD(X), HTML, RTF, TXT and more.
DOC(X), XLS(X), PDF, PDF/А, RTF, TXT, CSV, ODT, EPUB, FB2, DjVu, PPTX, HTML, TIFF, JPEG, PNG and more.
192 languages, including formal and artificial languages, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Arabic, and others.
Note: 30 days trial version. Requires 64-bit processor. Limited functionality.
Also Available: Download ABBYY FineReader for Windows
Download ABBYY FineReader Pro for Mac Latest Version
ABBYY FineReader Pro for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest … Features
- ABBYY FineReader Pro for Mac Free & Safe Download!
- ABBYY FineReader Pro for Mac Latest Version!
- Works with All Mac versions
- Users choice!
How to uninstall ABBYY FineReader Pro for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest … in mac os?
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Launchpad offers a convenient way to delete apps that were downloaded from the App Store.
- To open Launchpad, click it in the Dock or open it from your Applications folder. You can also pinch closed with your thumb and three fingers on your trackpad.
- If you don’t see the app in Launchpad, type its name in the search field at the top of the screen. Or swipe right or left with two fingers on your trackpad to show the next or previous page.
- Press and hold the Option (⌥) key, or click and hold any app until the apps jiggle.
- Click the X button next to the app that you want to delete, then click Delete to confirm. The app is deleted immediately. Apps that don’t show an X button either didn’t come from the App Store or are required by your Mac. To delete an app that didn’t come from the App Store, use the Finder instead.
Use the Finder to delete an app
- Locate the app in the Finder. Most apps are in your Applications folder, which you can open by clicking Applications in the sidebar of any Finder window. Or use Spotlight to find the app, then press and hold the Command (⌘) key while double-clicking the app in Spotlight.
- Drag the app to the Trash, or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash.
The Dock, showing the Trash icon on the right
- If you’re asked for a user name and password, enter the name and password of an administrator account on your Mac. This is probably the name and password you use to log in to your Mac.
- To delete the app, choose Finder > Empty Trash.
Disclaimer ABBYY FineReader Pro for Mac
ABBYY FineReader Pro for Mac is a product developed by ABBYY Europe GmbH. This site is not directly affiliated with ABBYY FineReader Pro for Mac. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
All informations about programs or games on this website have been found in open sources on the Internet. All programs and games not hosted on our site. When visitor click “Download now” button files will downloading directly from official sources(owners sites). showboxfreeapp.org is strongly against the piracy, we do not support any manifestation of piracy. If you think that app/game you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Please find the DMCA / Removal Request below.
DMCA / REMOVAL REQUEST ABBYY FineReader Pro for Mac
Please include the following information in your claim request:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- An exact description of where the material about which you complain is located within the showboxfreeapp.org;
- Your full address, phone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
You may send an email to support [at] showboxfreeapp.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests with “ABBYY FineReader Pro for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest …” subject. thanks for your visit in ABBYY FineReader Pro for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest ….